WCCB Television Traffic department seeks an experienced Traffic Specialist.
The position includes but is not limited to the following duties:
- Maintains commercial copy for three stations
- Maintains files & archive files/traffic instructions
- Communicates needs to AE’s and clients
- Troubleshoots problems with copy delivery or anything impeding completion of work
- Cross-training to help with other traffic duties
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Secondary duties may include downloads from FTP sites
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
Must have excellent organizational skills, be able to meet tight deadlines, accuracy, work independently, be detail oriented, handle multiple tasks, prioritize and possess problem solving skills.
Knowledge of Google Apps, Google Sheets.
Ability to work in a team environment.
Communication with other departments and clients is essential.
Two years of television traffic experience preferred.
Knowledge of WideOrbit highly preferred.
Work location: WCCB 1 Television Place, Charlotte, NC 28205
Send resume to:
Lou Mauney – Traffic Manager