After disappearing over fifty years ago, an ancient artifact known as the Mask of Anhangá resurfaces at an archaeological dig in the Amazon. It is brought to Sao Paulo to be exhibited at a museum, but before reaching its destination, the Mask starts to claim its victims as it possesses and forces them to carry out visceral sacrifices in gruesome fashion. With the body count increasing, it’s up to Officer Beatriz Obdias to find the Mask and put an end to the murder spree.
Text “ARTIFACT” to 31403 by 9 PM Tuesday, October 26th for your chance to win the horror movie, Skull: The Mask – three winners will each receive a copy on DVD just in time for Halloween! Skull: The Mask is available on VOD, Digital HD and DVD October 26th, 2021 from RLJE Films. Watch the gruesome red band trailer here. MPAA rating: NR (Not Rated).
“a gloriously carnage-fueled horror movie” – Bloody Disgusting
“Blood drenched. Splatterific. Goretastic.” – Dread Central
“destined for modern cult status” – Daily Dead
Co-directed and co-written by Kapel Furman (Ghost Killers vs. Bloody Mary) and Armando Fonseca (“CineLab”), SKULL: THE MASK stars Natallia Rodrigues (Elis), Wilton Andrade (VIPs), Tristan Aronovich (Sem Fio), David Wendefilm (Sessão de Terapia) and Rurik Jr. as “Skull.”
“Skull: The Mask” DVD Text Contest Official Rules
October 20th, 2021.
3 Winners: Three winners will receive a copy of “Skull: The Mask” (ARP $27.97).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must text the word “ARTIFACT” to 31403 by 9 PM Tuesday, October 26th, 2021. Winners will be randomly selected at 9 PM and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize.
Deadline for entries is 9 PM Tuesday, October 26th, 2021.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified. One winner per household.
If the user is not already a WCCB VIP Text Club member, they will be prompted to join and will receive up to 2 messages/requests.
Users can opt-out of the WCCB Text Club by texting STOP to 31403 at any time.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of RLJE Films and their affiliated artists and promoters (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winner’s consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) While every effort is made for prize accuracy, the movie format (Blu-ray™, DVD, digital etc.) could change without notice.
7) Winners will be notified by text no later than 10 PM Monday, September 20th, 2021 with instructions on how to claim the prize. Prize must be claimed by 5pm Friday, November 26th, 2021. Please don’t come to the station unless instructed to do so.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
(Closed on holidays)