House Fire in Matthews Causes $75K in Damages


CHARLOTTE, N.C — Charlotte firefighters battled a structure fire on Clifton Meadows Drive in Matthews early Thursday morning.

Investigators deemed the fire accidental due to a malfunction with the HVAC unit.

The estimated fire loss $75,000.

One person inside the home sustained minor injuries due to a fall but they’re expected to be okay.

Red Cross Greater Carolinas is assisting.





Source link

About the Author

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may also like these